Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Blogger

Well, today I decided to try a new and different type of adventure. Blogging. We will see if I can get the hang of it. From what I understand it can be used as a sort of Journal or Diary so that's what I will try for. I've never really even visited too many blog sites so I will just play it by ear(by the way, I'm tone deaf so that probably won't work too well).  God really must have a sense of humor because he gave me absolutely no singing  ability at all and yet a huge love of music. Mostly I will probably just record pictures and stories of our travels on our motorcycle. God really has created such a beautiful world and we get so much joy from being able to visit so many of these places on two wheels. What a great way to enjoy the fresh air, and REALLY see the sites.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, Carol! It didn't take me long to figure out who you were. : ) I look forward to following you! Tell Harold hello.

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete